The MX-16 8-HoTT enables the advanced RC modelers to control nearly all models
Manuals and software downloads for MX-16 HOTT : MX-16 software
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The MX-16 8-HoTT enables the advanced RC modelers to control nearly all models. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high reliability through bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output via the headphone output and ultra-fast response times.
Simplified programming programming technology with capacitive touch buttons. High-contrast, 8-line blue backlit graphic display ensures perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data. Storage of telemetry data and expansion of the model memory on a micro-SD memory card possible. The channel signal is resolved with 12-bit in 4096, enabling an extremely sensitive control behavior.
USB port for reading and saving of model memories and for firmware upgrades.
micro-computer radio control system exploiting the latest 2.4 GHz technology Graupner HoTT
- Bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver
Wireless L / S function
- 5 different languages ??(German, English, French, Italian and later Spanish) is possible via software update.
store the telemetry data with date and time
- servo cycle times of 10ms for digital servos can be selected.
- Ultrafast response times by direct transfer of data from the main processor to 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays due to detours through a processor module.
Short antenna, folded
- operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mx-24
High-contrast blue backlit graphic display ensures perfect control of the parameters like model type, model memory, timers and battery voltage.
- 8 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 7 switches / buttons, including 2 three-position switch, two 3-position switch, 2 buttons, 3 analogue dish already installed
- Mode 1-4 selectable
- CAP-touch control panel with key lock function prevents accidental operation.
- Cap-Touch display change from the main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and analysis functions directly in the transmitter display
voice output available via programmable switches
- Extensive programs for surface and helicopter models
- switch "monitor" to check all the switches and control switches
- 12 mixers, programmable for surface model and helicopters, with freely selectable input and output functions, 4 curve mixers 5 point curve technology in 1% steps, easy to set and adjust curve values ??for max. 5 points for throttle, collective pitch, tail rotor or other non-linear ways. The computer calculates the CPU with an ingenious polynomial approximation ideally rounded MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
- 7 flight phase programs can be customized for each model and name, the switching time is programmed separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu provides a sophisticated overview of all servo adjustment and correction for 4 simple parameters (direction of rotation, center position, separately for each side separately for each side and servo travel - limit for 12 servos with a total of 72 set)
- SUPER DUAL-RATE, EXPO and EXPO-/DUAL-RATE-Menü with 36 set-up variations for three servo functions and six phases of flight.
- practice optimized multi-function menus for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all the appropriate mixer functions in the multi-functional wing menu. Aileron differential mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, Automatic gyro set function and other special features
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1 -, 2 -, 3 - or 4-point linkage.
- Fail-safe monitor for 12 servo functions Comfortable Watches
- menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter, etc. 2 and 1 lap time displayed.
- Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a one time, which captures and records a time 2 turn-ON and OFF times separately .
- transmitter operating timer is determined by the battery charging process of the transmitter is automatically set to zero.
- Switch assignment of flight phase switch: Now 6 switches, 2 with priority feature. The name of each switch combination can be selected. This limits the number of flight phases of the number of flight phase switches.
- linearization swashplate: Electronic compensation of the nonlinear path of rotating swashplate servos.
Microcomputer-telemetry transmitters HoTT Graupner mx-16 transmitter with integral NiMH 2000 mAh battery, receiver Graupner HoTT GR-16 , 200 mA charger transmitter, sd card, USB dongle.
- simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver-operating-voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel allocation (channel mapping), and all mixing functions with the power settings are easily programmable HoTT Smartbox
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel extension (max. 32 channels)
- Up to four servos can be in blocks with a power-cycle time of 10 ms triggered simultaneously (Digital servos!)
- Maximum noise immunity with optimized frequency hopping and spread wide channel
- Intelligent Data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- telemetry analysis in real time
- About 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- future with the update capability via USB interface