PX4FMU is a high-performance autopilot suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
PX4FMU is a high-performance autopilot suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is targeted towards high-end research, amateur and industry needs. PX4 is an expandable, modular system comprising the PX4FMU Flight Management Unit (autopilot) and a number of optional interface modules In addition to the versatile hardware platform, PX4 introduces a sophisticated, modular software environment built on top of a POSIX-like realtime operating system. The modular architecture and operating system support greatly simplify the process of experimenting with specific components of the system, as well as reducing the barriers to entry for new developers.
Adding support for new sensors, peripherals and expansion modules is straightforward due to standardized interface protocols between software components. Onboard microSD storage permits high-rate logging and data storage for custom applications. MAVLink protocol support provides direct integration with existing ground control systems including QGroundControl and the APM Mission Planner. This kit includes all you need to start your set up using the PX4 Autopilot!
The following items are included with this product:
1 x Micro SD card with reader
1 x PX4FMU (Flight Management Unit)
1 x PX4IO (Input/Output module)
1 x PX4 FMU GPS Adapter cable
1 x Arming switch for PX4
1 x Buzzer for PX4
4 x M3x08mm Black Nylon Spacer
4 x M3x5mm Black Nylon Screw
4 x M3 Black Nylon Hex Nut
8 x M3 spacer female-male
1 x Telemetry adapter cable for APM 2.5 (Radio, OSD)
1 x Battery connector cable
1 x 3x9 Right Angle Pin Header
1 x Micro USB Cable
FMU Board features:
- ARM Cortex-M4F microcontroller running at 168MHz with DSP and floating-point hardware acceleration.
- 1024KiB of flash memory, 192KiB of RAM.
- MEMS accelerometer and gyro, magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
- Flexible expansion bus and onboard power options.
- The kit includes a micro usb cables, four nylon spacers and a cable connector for GPS (Mediatek/uBlox)
- Board weight, 8.10 gr
IO Board features:
- 24 Mhz Cortex-M3 failsafe microcontroller
- 6-18V input, 5V / 2 A output
- Reverse polarity protection on all power inputs
- 8 high-speed servo outputs (up to 400 Hz)
- Futaba S.Bus compatible servo output
- PPM, Spektrum and Futaba S.Bus compatible receiver inputs (sum signal format, all channels on one connector)
- 2x 0-40 V, 1 A solid-state relays (MOSFET)
- 2x 5 V, 500mA current-limited, switched 5V power outputs
- Analog port with voltage divider (differential pressure sensors)
- PX4 Expansion bus (stacked on PX4FMU)
- The kit includes four nylon spacers, a power connector (not soldered), 3x9 pin headers, 3x4 pin headers and a power cable that can be soldered directly to the board or to said connector.
-Board weight, 9.62 gr
Module home page :
Eagle files for FMU version 1.6
Eagle files for FMU version 1.7
Eagle files for IO version 1.3